Saturday, July 16, 2016

Petra & Pepita Rebond Review

         I've had my fair share of experiences when it comes to rebonding. I had my hair rebonded several times already since 2007. Some were amazing and some were extremely horrible, which is really painful because I just wasted my money. That's why before going to a certain salon, I look for reviews first.

I've read good and bad reviews about Petra & Pepita but I took the risk and went to P&P Dapitan Branch.

As I went inside, a stylist accomodated me. I asked him how much is their rebond with treatment. He showed me the price list and I chose package #1 but he insisted that I get package #3 instead because I have a dyed hair and its somewhat damaged. Also, if I'll avail package #1, there's no warranty which means that if something went wrong with my hair 3-5days after the procedure, or if I am not satisfied with the result, I cannot go back to them to have it fixed. So yeah, I took package #3.


So, I arrived there past 11AM.

11:20 AM - shampooed my hair
11:28 AM - rebond relaxant and hair spa were applied ... and rinsed at 1:03 PM


You can tell so much about this salon's hygiene just by looking at their tables.



Manicure and Pedicure in between. They said it is included in the package that I availed. But this is not the usual mani-pedi. It's nail cleaning only. The girl who did my nails didn't even remove my ingrown. No nail polish as well unless you're willing for additional pay. I don't even think ate knows what she's doing.

Murdered nails! Ouch!


1:05 PM - ironed my hair
2:14 PM - washable cellophane and pro-vitamins were applied.


This is what it looks like after 3 days.




It's been a month since I had my hair rebonded and its still look nice and pin straight though I can see that there are some strands that are close to getting curly again. I hope it could take at least 6 months before my hair gets back to its normal shape.


UPDATE: 10/12/2016

It was June 11 when I had my hair rebonded and here is my hair after 4 months.. no filter... I just put a sticker to cover my oily face :)









No comments:

Post a Comment