Monday, May 30, 2016

Sgt. At Arms by Fainess & Flawless Review


I always see Fairness&Flawless page on my news feed featuring their famous Sgt. At Arms Deo. So I visited their page and hit LIKE coz I was pretty much intrigued by that deo coz it's very cheap. One bottle is for P139 only. It's a whitening deo, but what made me convinced to buy this product were the comments I read about "dryness".

Whenever I want to try a certain product, I always make sure to look for reviews online before buying because I don't wanna waste my money coz I am the number one kuripot in town and I believe in the word of mouth rather than what the product promises after using it. One FB user said that it really keeps her armpit dry. During that time I was using DEONAT because the product claims that it's aluminum-free (aluminum causes dark UA). I still sweat from Deonat and when it dries, it really stinks! So I tried using Sgt.At Arms.

This deo spray is very effective and practical. I've been using mine for about a month now and I haven't consumed half of it, 1 to 2 sprays are enough. I purchased mine at Shoptitude in Sikatuna Village QC. I am really amazed by this product coz it really keeps my UA dry. I usually walk for 5mins to get to the office and that makes me sweat a lot, but I am no longer feeling that sweaty and stinky UA after I started using this deo spray. No sticky feeling at all!

As for now, I can't tell you guys the effect of whitening because I have a really dark UA due to my pregnancy before. Maybe it really does whiten but it depends on how dark your UA is. For my UA, the whitening effect may be gradual but what I can assure you is that this product really does wonders when it comes to dryness and feeling fresh and it won't make your UA dark just like what other deos I have tried in the past did to my UA (i.e Rexona, Dova, Nivea). I'll keep you updated pag pumuti na UA ko :)






18 comments:

  1. Pumuti ba? :) nawala ba chicken skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes po pero you have to avoid din po plucking or shaving to maintain the softness and para hindi talaga magchicken skin... my teenage daughter is also using this. So far so good.

      Delete
    2. how to avoid plucking and shaving? do you use removing creams like veet or waxing? thanks

      Delete
    3. Hi Lhemdy! No other creams po... Wax lang po every 3 to 4 weeks at Lay Bare. Affordable naman sa kanila. I've tried waxing products sa Watsons pero not effective.

      Delete
  2. Pumuti ba? :) nawala ba chicken skin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pwede papost nung underarm results? Ty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi po! Very effect ba sya pag gumamit ka?? looking for this kind of item po kasi matagal na ii..

    ReplyDelete
  5. na try nyu na rin po ba yun whitening cream? for bikini area

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi po :) ano po ung nice brand ng wax na dapat gamitin para mapanatili na d mag chicken skin ung UA??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi does your ua really lighten by this whitening product? I am interested to buy but i want to know of it's really effective. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not working sa akin. Ilang beses ba dapat gamitin kasi i used twice a day ng spray at cream. 😫

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello how about underarm threading ngkocause ba yun ng chicken skin?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, ang update na po dito? Been using mine for more than a week and napapansin kong ang nagkaka-body odor ako esp kapag ina-applyan ko nung cream ung UA ko. I think ill stop using it na. Kasi di maganda ang effect sakin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I've read something about that issue too same as yours nagkaka bo din daw siya pag gumagamit siya sa cream kaya she stopped using the cream and now only used the deo spray.

      Delete
  11. This sgnt at arms really suits on me it’s doesn’t make my underarm sweat anymore,,
    Love it😍
    Ito na deo ko forever

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this product ��

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been using this product for 3 months. No bad odor at all. However, how long the whitening will it takes?

    ReplyDelete